Hello beauties! Welcome to our special page where we will show you the trendiest ways to get playful with your new Limited Edition Pretty Pastels nail polish! Face of Australia has once again teamed up with Michelle, the amazingly talented editor of Cosmetic Cupcake to bring you this special post.
Together, we have created five incredible nail designs that you can re-create with our easy step by step guides, even letting you in on some tips & tricks along the way – you’ll be a pro nail artist in no time!
All polishes used are from our FOA nail enamel range. To start off, introducing the newest additions to the FOA family; Pretty Pastels!
♦ Adavanced formula dries in 60 seconds
♦ Long wearing, chip resistant
♦ Gloss finish
♦ Toluene free, Formaldehyde free, Dibutyl Phthalate free
Limited Edition Pretty Pastels Nail Enamel retails for $4.95 each. What a bargain! Collect them all from Priceline, Big W, Kmart & selected pharmacies. We’re also available online.
Now get your tools ready for these easy-to-do manis!
An extremely easy one to start with but still so visually striking!
Simply paint each nail using a different colour, we used: Thumb – Would You Like Some Orange Sherbet?; Index – Have Your Cupcake & Eat It Too; Middle – After Dinner Mint; Ring – Boys ‘n’ Berries; Pinky – Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy.
Simply build on from your Skittles mani!
1. Apply 2-3 coats of your desired FOA Pastels colour and allow to dry. Here we used different colours but you can have the same colour base if you want to. Mix it up!
2. Using FOA Colour Pro Nail Enamel in Cool Cotton, draw 4-5 thin vertical lines across each nail using a thin brush.
3. Finish off with a top coat (we used FOA Colour Pro Nail Enamel in Aussie Night) and you’re done!
French Mani with a Twist
We used: Pinky – Once in a Blue Moon; Ring – I’ll Take You to the Candy Shop; Middle – Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy; Index – After Dinner Mint; Thumb – Would You Like Some Orange Sherbet?
1. Apply 2 coats of Castle on a Cloud and allow to dry.
2. Use scotch tape and tape off the tips of your nails like a regular French manicure. You can make it as thin or thick as you like.
3. Apply your desired FOA Pastels colour to your tip. You can use all or just one of the colours!
4. Remove the tape as soon as possible to create a clean line.
5. Finish off with top coat and you’re done!
1. Apply 2 coats of Have Your Cupcake & Eat It Too and allow to dry.
2. Choose about 3-4 different colours for your dots. Start with the lightest colour (here we’ve used white) and add a few dots at the bottom of your nails concentrating on the left side with a dotting tool or toothpick.
3. Take your next colour (here we’ve used Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy) and add some dots on top of the white.
4 & 5. Continue adding dots using each of your chosen colours to the bottom left third of the nail. You can go back with previous colours to fill in any gaps you might have.
6. Finish with top coat and you’re done!
Every cloud has a Silver Lining
1. Apply 2-3 coats of Once in a Blue Moon and allow to dry.
2. Apply scotch tape at an angle about 1/3 from the top of the nail.
3. Apply FOA Molten Metallics Titanium over the tape and remove the tape as soon as possible to create a clean line.
4. Finish off with top coat and you’re done!
And now for some eye-candy – feel free to try these lust-worthy manis if you’re game!
This is our fav!
Thanks again to Michelle for all the work she put in! We hope you enjoyed our tutorials & hope that you will try some at home! Let us know in the comments below what you think of these & if you’d like to see more! Be sure to tweet us a photo if you decide to give it a try – get creative & have fun!
Love FOA xx
Guest Blogger Profile:
My name is ‘chelle and I am a 20 something Registered Nurse from Sydney, Australia. I am currently working full time at one of the major teaching hospitals in Sydney and polishing my nails allows me to relax and unwind.
I am passionate about all things beauty with an unhealthy obsession with nail polish. I love makeup and fashion although my job doesn’t allow me time to fully enjoy these two loves properly. I am a mean bargain shopper and often purchase loads of things I don’t need. My other great love besides nail polish (and my fiancé!) is good food and plenty of it.
On my blog, you’ll see nail art, beauty reviews and some of my yummy food adventures mixed in as well - Cosmetic Cupcake.
Incoming search terms:
- face of australia pastel nail polish
- pastel nail polish
- face of australia pastel
- face of australia after dinner mint
- pastel nail art tutorial
- pastel universe nails
- pastel cupcake makeup
- kmart australia nail polish
- buy face of australia pastel
Tagged with: cosmetics • Cute Nail Art • Cute Nail Art Tutorial • Face of Australia • Face of Australia Limited Edition • Face of Australia Limited Edition Pretty Pastels • Face of Australia Pretty Pastels • Nail Art • Nail Art How To • Nail Art Tutorial • Pastels • Pretty Pastels • Pretty Pastels Nail • Pretty Pastels Nail Enamel • Pretty Pastels Nail Polish
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!